Welcome to The Wake Zone
For the safety and enjoyment of all of our guests, we ask that you please read and follow our facility rules.
Our staff can assist you with any questions on the use of the simulators.
No Outside Food or Beverages Permitted
- You may bring your own clubs or use the ones provided
- All club faces must be CLEAN and will be inspected by our staff
- Any white or light colored club faces may be reflective and should be covered with a sticker. Please ask staff member for assistance.
- You are responsible to check your swing area to ensure it is free of people and obstacles.
Arrival & Play Time
- Plan to arrive 10 -15 minutes prior to your scheduled reservation time to check-in, select your course or game, and setup your equipment for play.
- Pace of play will be enforced and is dependent on the skill level of the player. When booking your reservation, consider allowing additional play time if you intend to eat during your play. Rentals are hourly and not by the number of holes played. If there is no reservation after you, our staff can assist you with extending your rental time.
- Dress code is casual but we reserve the right to request that unsafe or distasteful clothing be changed.
Age & Supervision
- Anyone under 16 MUST be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- No DIRTY shoes. Shoes must be clean before entering the bay. We recommend bringing a clean pair of shoes to change into.
- Spikes of any kind are not allowed.
- Closed toed shoes ONLY – no open toed shoes or sandals.
Golf & Sports Balls
- We supply specially marked balls for use with our equipment.
- Any ball not supplied by us is strictly prohibited from the bay.
- Please note that anyone found using personally marked balls will be asked to leave, forfeit paid reservation and restricted from further use of our facility.
- You will be charged for the reservation at the start of play. You will not be refunded for ending play early or being asked to leave early for policy violations.
- We recommend no more than 4 players per bay. Bays may be rented for groups of up to 8 people (4 players, 4 spectators). Our staff can assist with questions about group size and reservation time recommended depending on your skill level and chosen activity.
- At this time, we do not offer professional instruction. Bays may be rented for private instruction with an outside professional instructor.
- Check your surroundings before you swing any clubs. Ensure no obstacle is within your range of swing (people, monitor, TV, wall, etc.).
- Be aware of your backswing and follow through at all times.
- No swinging clubs outside of the green.
- Only one person in bay at a time unless during formal instruction.
- Be alert of where you stand or walk. Make sure you stay out of someone’s swing path.
- Please use appropriate language at a mindful volume for all customers of The Wake Zone.
- Our venue is family friendly – profanity will not be tolerated. Persons using inappropriate language will be discretely warned and asked to leave if the use of profanity persists.
- Please be respectful and courteous to other patrons at The Wake Zone.